Monday, June 09, 2008

Constipation

I desperately want to write something funny and insightful and delightfully readable, but I can't. Partly because of the slightly hollow paradox I described in my previous post, where real insights are reserved for the self and partly because I have a severe case of writer's block. You know? Mental constipation of the worst kind. The kind where you sit there for hours waiting for it, pushing for it and then finally giving up and pretend washing.

In the words of a not so wise man

"Why'd you have to go and get me so constipated" - Weird Al on Avril Lavigne (a meeting of the minds indeed)

Maybe I need more food for thought.

6 comments:

Mohan K.V said...

All hail Weird Al :-)

Zennmaster said...

you definitely deserved to be on my list of people to read...you going on my blog roll mate...

its a good thing am a guy and do not profess an extended physical love for sausages...otherwise you would have been in big big trouble...:P

Cheers mate...

Zennmaster said...

Tagged!

Whatever said...

Pabulum

thinkdeep said...

when you have ur eureka moment can i be there to witness it?

taking a walk inside your head has been a pleasure and has numbed the pain from this dreadful tuesday..

things that cure my writers block:

1. music that escapes the filters and blares unabashed in my ears
2. pointless random conversations with someone who needs no explanations.. just called t tell u that you hate P. bye.
3.food.. lots of gimme im hungry food
4.ooh almost forgot... talking to myself... yes that always works
5.because i cant end with four bullet points

thinkdeep said...

oh n one more thing... 'this too shall pass'... this line has got me back from hell and now i offer it up to you...

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks